- Mercedes-Benz MHI Bluetooth Interface Module Cradle Adapter.
- For 2005 through 2009 Mercedes-Benz models equipped with the Mercedes-Benz MHI (Multi-Handset Interface) phone system.
- Enables hands free calling with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Have the ability to continuously upgrade to newer phones in the future.
- Genuine OEM Mercedes-Benz part.
- Newest Version
For 2005 through 2009 Mercedes-Benz models equipped with the Mercedes-Benz MHI (Multi-Handset Interface) phone system.
Brand new in original factory packaging.
This easy to use device docks in the armrest and enables your Mercedes-Benz MHI hands-free phone system with state-of-the-art Bluetooth wireless technology.
With this MHI Bluetooth interface module cradle adapter, the system will automatically recognize your compatible Bluetooth phone each time you enter your vehicle (Phone handset not included). You can enjoy the benefits of hands-free calling while keeping your phone on your belt, in your pocket, in your purse, or wherever it's convenient. When your phone is connected wirelessly via this Bluetooth interface module, calls are clearly delivered through the audio system and the audio system automatically mutes the radio or pauses the CD during calls. In most models, calls can be controlled through the multifunction steering wheel buttons and through the radio unit. In certain models, your phone book is automatically downloaded to your vehicle.
You will have the ability to upgrade to newer phones in the future.
Requires the Mercedes-Benz MHI (Multi-Handset Interface) phone system.
Genuine OEM Mercedes-Benz Part.