- Connects iPhone/iPod and cars original iPod interface wirelessly using Bluetooth technology - no need to manually plug iPod in every time
- Automatic reconnection every time you enter the vehicle. Simultaneously use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth phone handsfree in your car whilst staying connected for music playback
- Browse, skip and control music playback using original steering wheel and head unit controls
- Plug and Play no installation required! Simply plug into your cars existing iPod/Media socket
- Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Viseeo tune2air WMA3000A Bovee edition. The Bovee tune2air WMA3000A is a plug-and-play wireless bluetooth music adapter designed for original audi/bmw/mercedes/vw factory fitted iPod kits as well as aftermarket in-car iPod integration. advanced wireless music technology powered by high quality wirelesstooth technology enables it to flawlessly communicate with apple's iPhone, iPod and iPad. instead of manually plugging the iPod into the connector every time you enter the car, you instead connect the tune2air via the built in iPod integration cable. Once bovee tune2air WMA3000A is connected to the iPod cable and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. this allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey.