- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: With a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: 15.2 inches in Depth, 11.2 inches in Width and 2.8 inches in Height. If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Give your vehicle's audio system an upgrade with the SSL LoPro10 Class A/B 10"" Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer. This powerful Amplified Subwoofer features 1200 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to take your music to the next level. With High and Low Level Inputs it can be hooked up to just about any in-dash stereo. At a height of just 3"", it's perfect for fitting into tight spaces, including under the seat of many vehicles. Customize the sound with the Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Phase Control and Remote Subwoofer Control. Gear up and get your music thumping with the Sound Storm LoPro10.
For further product details, please scroll down.