Use the portable fish finder in normal ways
Fix the float position in advance. Toss the transducer into the water.
For kayak fishing
1. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
2. Break though the hull of a boat. Place the sonar sensor against the hull bottom 1 inch underwater.
For ice fishing
1. You should clear the snow on the ice layer. Make sure the surface is smooth enough. Put the boat depth finder directly on ice layer to detect fish distribution in purpose of selecting a place to drill a hole
2.There should be no air between the sensor and the ice and no air between ice layer and the underwater either. Otherwise, the portable depth finder will not work properly.
3. Cut a hole through the ice and put the transducer directly in the water. Enjoy the fishing gear.
1. 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD Display
2. Blue LED Back lighting
3.1.81inch diameter transducer sensor
4. Detect Depth Range: 3ft~328.08ft under sensor
5. Sensor coverage range: 45 degrees beam angle in 200Khz
6. Sensor Operating Temperature: -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Transducer with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
1. The fish lures and the fish smaller than 3.94inch can't be detected by the portable fish finder.
2. This model of portable depth finder doesn't distinguish big fish and small fish normally. However, it can show big fish and small fish by adjusting sensitivity to high level through sensitivity setting.
3. The transmitter (transducer) is waterproof design but the receiver (fish finders display) is not. Keep the fishfinders in dry condition after fishing to extend its product life.