- Easiest to Use -Auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus. Simply turn it on and fish
- Wider Sonar Coverage - A wider sonar cone gives you double the coverage of traditional Fish finders
- Easy to Install -A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole
- Multiple Views -SplitShot transducer gives you DownScan sonar (straight down) and CHIRP sonar (fish arch) views
- Detailed Lake Maps - Preloaded CMAP mapping with 1-foot contours for over 3,000 lakes plus standard coverage of an additional 9,000 lakes
Split shot 2-in-1 sonar displays pair wide-angle broadband Sounder or high CHIRP sonar and Down Scan Imaging with both full chart plotter and basic GPS plotter models. You will spend more time fishing and less time making adjustments with hook2 Series displays, a perfect mix of simplicity and powerful fish finding sonar, featuring easy-to-understand menus, wide-angle CHIRP sonar coverage and sides can and Down Scan Imaging.