- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret Live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200' down and away
- Attitude heading Reference system (airs) stabilizes sonar view on chart plotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chart plotter
CLEARLY, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptic live scope is live, real-time Scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live Scanning sonar images of Fish swimming near Clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn't need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of Fish!