- 4x50w Class A amplifier, 2-zone with 1 discrete pre-out and sub-out, 1 aux-in, with Fusion-link and NMEA network
- AM/FM/iPhone/iPod/Android interface, built-in high level Bluetooth, rear USB connection, works with fusion-link Bluetooth remote Control app
- Full Apple or Android interface via unidock or panel mount USB cable
- Single din rear and face will fit into a traditional car stereo hole cut-out great for new and retrofit installations in traditional single din face and rear cut-out
- Optically bonded glass display, front IPx6 when mounted
Introducing the MS-RA70N, FUSIONs sleekest value-packed marine stereo, designed to deliver a quality on-water entertainment experience by incorporating some of the latest marine technologies. Engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marinised stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space. Clever styling allows an installer the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional dash finish or an option to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount, ensuring a high-end installation. Now with added support for FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart Watch control.