- IT FLOATS - Never worry about losing your radio overboard! The floating design and orange core makes it easy to retrieve from the water. COAST GUARD WATERPROOF
- STANDARD JIS7 means it is submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3ft/1M deep water
- SHORT OR LONG RANGE - Clearly communicate with 1,3 or 6 Watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. With Tri-Watch you can monitor 3 channels simultaneously
- INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE - with 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the USA, Canada and International waters with coverage you can count on and convenient unlimited memory to make channel recall simple w/ easy-to-read signal meter
- 10 NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS - Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather w/ instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone if an emergency or threatening weather is nearby while monitoring up to 3 channels at once
- EASY TO USE - The ergonomic and compact design is comfortable to hold and intuitive to operate with a backlit display making communication easy in all conditions, featuring innovative BURP design that vibrates water to clear the speaker when wet
The best value in our handheld VHF radio line up! Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.