- OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 - Key-to-Start - Gas. Includes a remote starter, and immobilizer bypass module. Firmware preloaded and is ready to be programmed to YOUR vehicle. All components required for installation are included.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. Does not include remotes - this uses your factory remotes to start your vehicle by pressing the "lock" button three times. Works as far from the vehicle as your factory remotes will reach. No need to carry extra key fobs! Programmable 3, 15, 25, or 45 minute run times.
- DIY BASIC INSTALLATION KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT - The bypass module included with this kit will temporarily override the vehicle immobilizer system only during remote start. The installation of this product will require all standard wiring connections. It is not plug and play. We provide concise directions with wire colors and locations. Not recommended for novice installers.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost) - Smartphone Interface Module - U.S. ONLY - CSRF Kit 1 Ready - Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range antenna. - CSRF Kit 4 Ready - Add (2) 5 button remotes with extended range antenna.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time.
The kit includes: A complete remote start kit with all parts needed to properly install it into your vehicle. We DO NOT include installation instructions in the box. Once you receive your remote start kit you will be given a link to download the latest set of instructions. This way you will be getting the most up-to-date information available for a great installation. The tip sheet will have complete instructions for all components, wiring chart that shows the color and location of all the wires you'll need to connect to, programming instructions, created by our professional technicians.