- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for 2014-2018 Ford Fusion - Key-to-Start - Gas. This kit includes a remote starter, FlashLink Updater and bypass module, which will temporarily bypass the vehicle immobilizer system during remote start and all parts required for installation. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. For Key to Start vehicles only. Not for Push to Start.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. Use your existing remotes to start the car by pressing the Lock button three times. No need to carry extra key fobs. When you are ready to drive, just put your key in the ignition and go. Complete kit includes bypass module and all parts required for installation.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-ins. We provide a link to download concise instructions with plug-in locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- AVAILABLE OPTION (at additional cost) - Smartphone Interface - U.S. ONLY.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time.
Here it is - a true Do-It-Yourself remote start kit for 2014-2018 Ford Fusion - Key-to-Start - Gas. This kit includes the new Fortin EVO-ALL data module, FlashLink Updater and Ford T-harness kit. We have made this a plug and play kit and is ready to install. You will download our detailed instructions which clearly show exactly how to plug this in and program the module.