- REMOTE START PACKAGE - This is a complete remote start kit for 2010-2017 Chevrolet Equinox - Key-to-Start - Gas Key-to-Start. The kit includes a FlashLink Updater and T-harness to simplify connections. Only one wiring connection is required. All parts required for installation are included. Does not work with Push to start ignition. NOTES - Automatic transmission only. You may need to use your key to manually unlock door if GM remotes do not work while the vehicle is running.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. It uses your existing factory remotes to start the car by pressing the "lock" button three (3) times. This means you will not have to carry extra key fobs! Warm or cool your car from the comfort of your home. When you are ready to drive, just put your key in the ignition and go! Does not include remotes - uses your factory fob.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-ins and a ground connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS (each at additional cost) - Evo Remote 1 Ready: Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range AM antenna and Evo Remote 4 Ready: Adds (2) 5 button remotes with extended range AM antenna, and Smartphone Interface - U.S. ONLY.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time.
This kit is compatible with 2010-2017 Chevrolet Equinox - Key-to-Start - Gas. Please Note: The keyless entry system on many new GM vehicles are designed to shut down while the vehicle is running. This means that while the vehicle will remote start properly by pressing lock/lock/lock, you will need to use your key to gain entry to the vehicle while it is running. This is a function of the design of the vehicle not the remote start. For automatic transmission vehicles only -for regular key only - NOT for push to start vehicles.