- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW - This is a complete remote starter kit for Ford vehicles. The kit includes an all-in-one remote start bypass module, and all parts required for installation. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. Nationwide professional installation is available as an upgrade. Call us for details. Requires both original factory keys for programming. Cloned/copied keys DO NOT WORK.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - Use your factory OEM key fobs to start your car. Start your vehicle by simply pressing the 'lock' button on your remote (3) three times in succession. There's no additional key fobs to carry around. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DIESEL ENGINES. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS ONLY.
- [COMPATIBLE VEHICLES] FORD Escape: [2013-2016], FORD Edge: [2011-2014], FORD Explorer: [2011-2015], FORD F-150: [2011-2014], FORD F-250 Super Duty: [2011-2016], FORD F-350 Super Duty: [2011-2016], FORD F-450 Super Duty: [2011-2016], FORD F-550 Super Duty: [2011-2016], FORD Flex: [2013-2015], FORD Focus: [2012-2015], FORD Focus SE: [2012-2015], FORD Focus SEL: [2012-2015], FORD Kuga: [2013-2016], FORD Taurus: [2013-2015], FORD Transit Connect: [2013-2016], LINCOLN MKX: [2011-2013]
- SEMI PLUG and PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a wiring T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will still require 2-4 wiring connections depending on how you want to configure the system. We provide concise directions with wire colors and locations. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT - This kit includes MPC's exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, we offer no-charge USA technical support by phone or email, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm AZ time.
Here it is...a true Do-It-Yourself remote start kit for select Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Kit includes the new Fortin EVO-ALL data module and Ford T-harness kit. This kit is a new smart interface that eliminates most of the wiring connections into the vehicle. Most of the wiring is plug and play - the installation can be done with as few as 2 connections into the vehicle. Our instructions clearly show exactly where to find those wires in the vehicle. A few OPTIONAL features such as parking lights, hood pin switch and valet switch will require additional, but simple connections. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DIESEL ENGINES OR PUSH TO START IGNITION. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS ONLY