- New and High Quality 420 TV Lines HD Color Image sensor,effective Pixels: 720*540 pixels,support NTSC system.
- Visual angle lens:170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot. built in night sensor, clear view even at night.
- Solid metal housing design.Shockproof /Waterproof and Weather-resistance,fit for all outdoor weather conditions.
- Unique Design:You can chose distance scale line or no and can be choosing mirror / non-mirror switcher,it completely depend on your decision.
- Easy install and small size. Upside & Stealth Mount: When installing backup camera, suggest that you install it in a lower position. Compatible for most car models including SUV, Pickup, Truck, Mini car, etc.
DescriptionNOAUKA aims at bringing high quality products and best service to our customers.We believe that
only customers have a good shopping experience, we can make better progress Unique Design:
This camera can be used as backup camera/side view camera and front camera,you also
can chose distance scale line or no.If you want to switch,the procedure is as follows:
1.If you need a backup camera without distance scale line,please cut the white wire.
2.If you need a front camera with distance scale line,please cut the green wire.
3.If you need a front camera without distance scale line,please cut the both green and white wire. Note:this camera is a backup camera with distance scale line as default. Remember to turn off the power before switching White Switch Wire: Distance scale Line (Yes/No) Switcher Green Switcher Wire: rear /front (side) camera switcher Specifications:
Image Sensor: HD Color CMOS Image
TV System: NTSC
Effective Pixels: 720*540pixels
Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
Scanning System:2:1 Internet
Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.2 (0Lux with LED)
Power Supply: DC 12V
Lens angle: 170 Degree
White balance: Auto
Operating Temperature: -30â„ƒ-75â„ƒ,RH 95% MAX
Storage Temperature: -40â„ƒ-95â„ƒ,RH 95% MAX Package Including:
1x rear view Camera(Function Switcher)
1x Power supply Cable
1x Video Cable(6M)
1x English Users' Manual