- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Includes three detection zones ; Allows For One Person To Hitch By Themselves
- Plug-In Simple installation and no splicing required
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value. Hopkins offers a variety of towing solutions including vehicle wiring kits, adapters, vehicle and trailer connectors, breakaway systems, and much more. Today, more than 40 percentage of retail category sales are generated from Hopkins innovations. Hopkins' Smart Hitch Backup Camera System eliminates the frustration of hitching up a trail by yourself, with a patent-pending hitch camera mode which easily aligns ball to trailer every time by placing an extra set of eyes where you need them, and SmartZone sensors which utilize ultra-sonic sensing to detect objects up to 5.5 feet away and provide an audible alert when an object is present. It has three detection zones which alert you to distance and direction of objects when hitching and towing a trailer. Great for everyday use, this system easily allows one person to hitch by themselves. Camera mounts behind the license plate and installation requires no splicing: simply plug in behind tow package connector. Includes a 3.5-inch crystal clear color monitor with static-free image.