- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) - the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature - Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision - 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed.
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built - in 2.7" TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App - The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation
DescriptionDriver Assistance System ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
Brings you up to date and has optimized detection algorithms. Drive safer thanks to lane departure warnings in real time. G-sensor Technology
The camera's emergency detection automatically records events when a collision is detected using G-sensor technology. 165° Wide-Angle Lens
Full coverage of three lanes. The powerful F1.8 aperture combined with an extremely powerful 3.0μm x 3.0μm image sensor guarantees excellent pictures even at night. High Definition and First Class Night Vision
HD and first-class night vision. 1920x1080p at 60 fps captures fast-moving scenes and creates high-resolution images at high speeds. At 30 fps, a resolution of 2304 x 1296p Ultra HD is possible. Note: A microSD Class 10 card with 8 - 64 GB and higher is required (sold separately). Built-in 2.7" TFT LCD Widescreen
Using the built-in screen or the YI Dash Cam app, for Android and iOS, makes the operation simple. Large buttons and user-friendly icons allow quick and intuitive navigation through the menus and settings.