- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1100 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX power output of 550 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1100M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1100M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The R1100M is 9.1 inches in Depth, 10.4 inches in Width and 2.3 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its' slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Shift your audio experience up a gear with the Boss Audio Riot R1100M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1100 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Tweak the Bass and feel the vibes with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking to add Bass, enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price. Drive up the beat with the Boss Audio R1100M.
For further product details, please scroll down.