- BLUETOOTH: The BOSS Audio 508UAB Car CD player with Bluetooth Makes Phone Calls Safer and Easier Than Ever. Answer Calls with Just One Push of a Button. Make Calls and Be Hands-Free with No Distractions. No Need To Hold Your Phone Ever Again and Risk Dange
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Play Music Through Your Bluetooth Device, Pop In a CD Or Use The USB Port. Digital Media Support Include MP3 And WMA File Formats. Tune Into The AM / FM Radio Stations For Up To Date Music/News/Sports And more.
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This Single din head unit Is Compatible With The Audio Output From Smartphones As Well As MP3 Players. Even More Ways to Chill.
- INPUTS: The USB Port Gives You The Option To Have a Vast Library Of Audio Files At Your Fingertips. The Auxiliary Input Is a Convenient Way to Hook Up To Your MP3 Player/Device. Advanced Bluetooth Supported Profiles Include A2DP, AVRCP and HFP.
- OUTPUTS: Use The Front & Rear Pre Amp Outputs To Hook Up Your Speakers - Front Left/Front Right And Rear Left/Rear Right.
- POWER: You Can Get 50 Watts x 4 Max Power From The 508UAB To Power Your Speakers. An Amplifier Is Recommended To Make Sure Your Speakers Are Well Powered.
- EQUALIZER: Customize How You Want To Hear Your Music With The Balance / Fader / Bass And Treble And Control It All With The Wireless Remote Control From Either Inside Or Outside Of Your Vehicle.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems Provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon Dot Com.
Drive on to your next adventure with music to accompany your every turn with the BOSS Audio 508UAB CD/MP3 Player. Get your vehicle rocking with the AM/FM radio or your favorite CD tracks. Hook up an MP3 player or smartphone to the Auxiliary input or plug into the USB port and blast out your own playlists. Take control with the convenient wireless remote. Bluetooth technology lets you stream audio apps such as Pandora and Spotify and make calls hands-free. The BOSS Audio 508UAB has you covered with quality sound and choice. For further product details, please scroll down. Refer to page 11 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.