- HD FREE CHANNELS-- Cut monthly cable and get access to local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports, educational programs etc., The 50 mile HDTV Antenna lets you enjoy over-the-air networks in your area without paying a monthly fee.
- CLEAR 1080P HD RECEPTION -- Please first visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50 miles. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available. HDTV antenna pulls in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows! Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. â¤You can purchase our hdtv antenna amplifier here: B01N2QRBCC.â¤
- 16.5FT LONG COAX CABLE -- With extra long 16.5ft coaxial cable, you can place the hdtv antenna where the signal is the strongest. Makes indoor tv antenna easier to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- AMPLIFIER SIGNAL BOOSTER -- HD TV antenna amplifier is included to provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels if you are far away from broadcast towers. â
IMPORTANT: This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.â
- WHAT YOU GET -- Vansky indoor digital hdtv antenna with 16.5ft coax cable, USB power adapter with spare cable,Amplifier Signal Booster,Spare 3M Sticker. Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support. If you don't satisfied with the channels you get, feel free to contact us.
DescriptionVansky Indoor Amplified TV Antenna 50 Miles
Cut the cable and get access to FREE HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs etc.
Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows,720p,1080i,1080p|ATSC available. Specification:
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Before you buy, visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles. If your digital TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the digital TV antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Indoor TV Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the Indoor TV antenna in a different location. Maybe place it higher on a wall or closer to a window.
4, keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven... etc.
5, This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
If the external amplifier can't work as expect,You can also purchase our HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster Here: B01N2QRBCC. Kindly Note
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.
Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference. Our Warranty
At Vansky, we stand strongly behind the craftsmanship of Our Brand Products.
That's why we back them with 45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.