- Car Handsfree Made Easy: Route your phone through your car speakers. Make calls and listen to music via a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection.
- Superb Sound: Lossless audio transmission for crystal clear phone calls and music. Noise suppression technology means no road noise or echoes.
- Easy to use: Control almost all receiver and phone functions with a single button, including Siri and other voice operated features. SoundSync Drive remembers your device for easy pairing every time you enter your car. Supports AVRCP technology.
- Broad compatibility: Works with almost all Bluetooth devices and all cars with an AUX input. Powered by any USB charger, including Anker's PowerDrive car chargers (not included).
- What you get: SoundSync Drive (Bluetooth receiver), welcome guide, worry-free 18 month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Handsfree Car Bluetooth Receiver From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
99% Positive Feedback Travel and Talk
Use the SoundSync Drive to make your car Bluetooth compatible, a complete handsfree solution. Play music from your phone, make and receive calls and more! Superb Sound and Voice
Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a high-quality wireless connection. Able to transmit sound and data quickly and reliably with no compromise on sound quality. Simple Operation
Three buttons take care of all possible functions. Play and pause music, answer and hang-up the phone, skip forwards or backwards, even activate Siri and other voice control functions. Noise Suppression
Unclear and noisy handsfree calls are a thing of the past. SoundSync Drive's smart technology makes sure it's just your voice that can be heard and not the sound of the road or vocal echoes. Small and Sleek
SoundSync's unobtrusive size allows for convenient placement anywhere on your dashboard using its adhesive backing. The contemporary and minimalist design perfectly complements your car's interior. Worry-free Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Need plug USB cable to turn on for some cars older than 2012.
- After engine ignition, older stereos may require the USB cable to be unplugged and reinserted.