- Enjoy Free HD Channels - Say Goodbye to Cable TV and Huge Bills! Free tool for life to receive full HD channels, save 1020USD cable fee annually.
- Advanced Inline Amplifier - The upgraded powerful amplifier/booster can enhance signals weakened by the obstructions between your TV antenna and local broadcast towers. The advanced CleanPeak Filter technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
- Paper-Thin Design - plug it in, turn on TV, and scan for channels, 3 steps to enjoy local HD Channels and all digital TV broadcasts including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and others. Super thin to make installation anywhere in the home extremely easy. Hide it behind the TV, lay flat on a table, or stick on a window or wall.
- Premium Coaxial Cable - This antenna reaches out in a 50-mile radius from your home to bring you the most popular TV shows, news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming and much more. Thickness 0.2inch coaxial cable decrease 50% loss of signal and increases durability.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - We provide a 90-day full refund and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service. If you have any issues with reception, please feel free to contact us and we will provide full technical support.
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1). Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2). Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3). The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4). Fast and easy setup in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 90-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 24-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.