- Redesigned to handle any conditions, for reliable performance, look to the Pro GT tripod.
- The sturdy anodized legs combine with a rugged 3-way quick-release pan/tilt head to deliver smooth, solid support for your optics. Rubber feet provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Flip lever leg locks are valued for rapid set up and height adjustment. The balance hook holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Extends to 67.1 inches. Folds down to 24.6 inches.
- Included in the box: carry case, 3-way pan head, quick-release plate.
Vortex Pro GT Tripod PRO-2 combines versatile mobility with strong stability to create a reliable tripod for your spotting scope or binoculars that's easy to take with you on the side of a mountain or in the heart of a forest. These lightweight and sturdy Vortex tripods are crafted from sturdy anodized aluminum and tipped with non-slip rubber feet that will create a stable mounting platform on almost any surface. Vortex Optics has equipped the Vortex ProGT 3-Section Tripod with a three-way pan head, which allows you to make incredibly smooth horizontal and vertical adjustments with an ergonomic pan handle. The tripod includes a quick release plate for rapid attachment and detachment of your spotting scope or binoculars, adding versatility to your field observations. The three sections of the Pro GT tripod are easy to adjust with flip lever locks, and padded leg wraps make the tripod more comfortable to carry over long distances. The Pro GT is even stable on blustery days when you add extra weight to the balance hook at the bottom of the center column.