- The ball joint feature allows smooth pan and tilt options, and tri-stand's 3 feet easily fold and lock in seconds, stabilizing your Shooting stick and allowing it to function like a tripod
- The 360-degree rotating, wide u-yoke has rubber fins to secure your rifle or crossbow, and u-yoke can be removed to accommodate cameras or spotting scopes
- Strong quarter twist leg locks provide a maximum load capacity of up to 11 pounds
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather; VEO 2 AM-234TU can be used as a walking stick with the included hand strap and carabineer
- 4 section, 23mm aluminum leg. Folded length: 24.4". extended height: 64". weight: 1.96 pounds
The VEO 2 AM-234TU aluminum shooting stick with tri-stand base is a lightweight adjustable gun support that is perfect for the outdoorsman who is concerned about versatility. The veo 2 shooting stick offers the unique ability to pan and tilt with the smooth ball joint at the base of the shooting stick, allowing you to accurately shoot from a variety of angles. With the added stability of the tri-stand, you can be sure to make the perfect shot while in the field. Featuring a 4-section, 23 mm lightweight aluminum leg, the VEO 2 AM-234TU strong quarter twist leg locks allow for easy carrying and maximized loading capacities. The veo 2 shooting stick includes a u-yoke that rotates 360 degrees and has rubber fins to make sure your rifle or crossbow is stable and secure. The u-yoke can be removed to Convert the shooting stick into a fully usable monopod with a maximum loading capacity of 11 pounds. The anti-slip rubber feet easily fold up and lock in seconds making sure you never miss the action. VEO 2 AM-234TU quietly and quickly extends to 64" and folds down to 24.4", allowing complete adaptability in the field. A rubber cover hides the top mounting screw so that you can use the shooting stick as a walking stick, with the hand strap, carabineer, and soft rubber handle providing a comfortable grip.