- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movements in all directions
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up.Maximum Working Height: 79.9 inches.
Folded Length: 30.7 inches
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Great operating height for overhead shooting. Dedicated professional video head
- The MVMXPRO500 has one Easy Link 3/8 inch connector to fit an external monitor or other accessories and it comes with the Manfrotto 500PLONG video camera plate
The XPRO Monopod Aluminium 4-section with Fluid Video Head is a professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles. These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges, like the 190 collection and 055 collection. This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) featuring the innovative FLUIDTECH system that makes Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ the first of its kind on the market to feature 3D fluidity. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere. The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the videographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements. The newly designed leg warmer guarantees exceptional grip and full footage control with a special version of the successful Manfrotto 500 video head . The MVMXPRO500 replaces the Manfrotto MVM500A