- „Äź1.0 MP 720P 4-IN-1 SECURITY CAMERA„ÄĎ-- - This 4-in-1 TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS Bullet Camera. compatible with HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS/960H analog DVRs
- „Äź65FT NIGHT VISION„ÄĎ-- - Built in 12pcs IR LEDs, IR 65ft/20m night vision ,3.6mm lens with IR CUT provide clear images, even in the dark.
- „ÄźINDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE „ÄĎ--- Camera used high quality plastic materials, can effectively prevent rust, can be installed in almost any outdoor or indoor place
- „Äź4 MODE VIDEO OUTPUT„ÄĎ-- - 720P AHD, 720P CVI, 720P TVI and CVBS .Default Video mode is 960H mode, compatible with all analog DVRs. 720P video mode must be switched according to your DVR type. Widely Usage: With OSD button, you can change signal mode freely and quickly in 5 seconds
- „ÄźNOTED&WARRANTY„ÄĎ-- - This camera did not come with DVR, power supply &video power cable! One year quality warranty,Lifetime Tech Support
Description This 4-in-1 professional bullet security camera built-in 1/2.7" CMOS Image Sensor, with 1.0 Megapixel Resolution and an advanced circuit design, it adopts an advanced image processing technology.
The camera resolution is as high as 720p Full HD, which ensures clear and bright pictures. This 720P HD camera has a built-in OSD menu that can change the 4 different video outputs HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS(960H) and adjust the video settings.
Operation Mode. Switch from AHD:
Press Leftward for 5 Seconds Switch from TVI:
Press Rightward for 5 Seconds Switch from CVBS:
Press Upward for 5 Seconds Switch from CVI:
Press Downward for 5 Seconds This 4-in1 camera is fully compatible for the following HD DVRS:
Hikvision, Dahua, GW, LTS, Q-see, Swann, Samsung, Night Owl, Best Vision, HD View,
HQ-CAM, Annke, Aposonic, I-DVR Pro, Vonnic, Digital Watchdog, Logisaf, Sannce,
Venetech, Speco, Alibi, KT&C, Cantek, ZOSI and many more. Troubleshooting Q: Video Loss appears where the image from my camera should be displaying on my DVR?
A: 1.Check the extension cable (power and video) is securely connected to the camera.
2.Check the video output from the camera is securely connected to a video input channel on the DVR.
3.Check the power from the camera is securely connected to a power supply.
4. The camera mode do not match your DVR.there is 2 ways to setup .
(1) Press OSD Joystick "DOWN" 5 seconds,if still no picture come, try to press "LEFT" "RIGHT""UP" for 5 second, till the signal matching your DVR.
(2) Make sure the signal of your DVR, Use OSD Joystick to change the mode of the camera according to your DVRs video Mode. Zero-Risk Purchase,100% Satisfaction Guarantee
365 days 100% money-back guarantee. We will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied with our products.