- Eband coating provides superior anti-reflection Properties, and Reduces flare and ghosting
- High performance MPU for AF dramatically improves autofocusing accuracy and speed
- Dedicated MPU delivers the highest image stabilization in class at 5 CIPA-rated stops
- New VC auto detect mode 2 for panning and focal length is 24-70mm
- Fluorine coating and moisture-resistant construction
Introducing Tamron’s newly improved best-in-class, high-speed zoom lens. The new Model A032 high-speed zoom is designed to maximize the potential of the latest high-pixel-density cameras while delivering best-in-class image quality with the use of new specialized, high quality glass materials that offer greater optical transmittance. Our proprietary eBAND Coating resists ghosting and flare, making this lens ideal for backlit photography. In addition to cutting-edge autofocus technology, the A032 offers the highest vibration compensation in its class, with a CIPA image stabilization performance level of 5 stops. With Fluorine Coating and rugged, Moisture-Resistant Construction, the A032 is an excellent choice for outdoor photography. A built-in lock in the lens hood offers additional protection. The combination of advanced technology, versatility and superb image quality makes the easy-to-use A032 zoom an excellent choice for everything from landscapes and portraits.