- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format. One XA Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.24 ft. Focal-Length : 24-70 mm, Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.24 x
- One ED Element, One Super ED Element, Nano AR Coating.Angle of View : 84Â°-34Â°
- Angle of view aps-c is 61 degree to 23 degree. No shake compensation function. Depending on the lens mechanism, the focal length may change with any change in shooting distance. The focal lengths given assume the lens is focused at infinity
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH141), Lens front cap (ALC-F82S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
The Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Zoom Lens is the ultimate choice for those seeking the highest possible optical performance for portrait, travel and event photography or even simple everyday shooting. Built with three aspherical elements including a newly developed, extremely precise XA (extreme aspherical) element that reduces aberration and delivers the ultimate resolution throughout the entire zoom range and aperture range. ED (Extra-low-Dispersion) glass element and Super ED glass element keep chromatic aberration to a minimum while maximizing resolution and bokeh without any unnatural coloration. To maximize usability this lens also features a dust/moisture resistant design, AF/MF switch, circular aperture, Nano AR coating, compact, a direct drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) focusing system that is super smooth and quiet, making it an ideal choice for shooting both still images as well as movies.