- Designed to achieve 50 Line pairs/mm resolving power
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements w/ high surface precision
- Constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and Depth of field. Hood Type : Petal shape, bayonet type
- Uncompromising G Master design for smooth bokeh and high resolution. Angle of View (35 mm): 107Â°-63Â°
- In-the-box: hood, lens front cap, lens rear cap, case
Explore the world in creative new ways with exceptional g Master performance in a 16-35mm F2.8 wide-angle zoom. This lens delivers consistently superb resolution from corner-to-corner, no matter what zoom setting or focus distance at which you shoot. It produces stunning background bokeh that can add depth and artistic impact to your images when required. A compact, lightweight design makes the FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM a great choice for active shooting.