- offered in both SA-Sony FE and Canon EOS EF-Sony FE version
- offers full electronic control of the lens, including autofocus and aperture selection
- Support for both in len optical stabilizer or in camera shake reduction
- PLEASE NOTE: Kindly refer the User Manual and Instructional Video before use which is highly essential.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Kindly check Technical Specification for compatibility chart.
The Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter (Canon EOS EF to Sony Alpha E-Mount) is a revolutionary product designed to allow compatibility between Sigma Canon EF-mount lenses and Sony E-mount mirrorless ILC bodies. Utilizing the latest technology, the MC-11 supports fast and accurate autofocus and will work in conjunction with in-camera stabilization and in-lens stabilization. An LED display on the adapter shows the user if their lens will work in conjunction with the converter. The MC-11 is also updatable with Sigma's (optional) USB docking station. Flocking inside of the converter allows the image to be maintained while the internal electronics record all data from the image for later review.