- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F2.8-22; constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups
- Angle of view for full frame is 63.1 degree and aps-c is 42.9 degree
- Uses 49mm size Filters and features 7 diaphragm blades
- Note:There will be some noise when using an auto focus lenses.
- Note:The lens is not meant for video. It is a photography lens.
This Tiny but Mighty Full Frame prime lens continues to deliver the combination of high performance and value typical from Samyang. This new compact and lightweight lens, together with the existing Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 and AF 50mm F1.4 lenses, now expands Samyang’s full frame autofocus lens system for Sony E to three. Thanks to cutting edge optical technology, at only 1.2” in length and weighing only 3.02oz, this lens is packed with features for outstanding image quality. Featuring seven elements in six groups, two a spherical lenses and one high refractive lens plus Ultra Multi Coating, it’s smaller and lighter than the Sony/Zeiss 35mm f2.8, yet offers equally impressive image quality at less than ½ the price! Auto focusing, an inconspicuous size, a 13.8” minimum focusing distance, and a slightly wide angle of view make it perfect for, travel, environmental portraits, stealthy street shooting, and landscapes. For Sony alpha 6000 and 5000 APS-C camera users the lens is equivalent to approximately 52mm to provide a “normal” angle of view. Offering extreme performance beyond its size, the Samyang Auto Focus 35mm F2.8 Compact is an ideal lens for everyday shooters to have mounted and ready to capture every memory as a high quality image.