- Minimum Focus Distance-3.6ft.(1.1m)
- Diaphragm blades: 9. Format : FX/35mm. Minimum Aperture : f/ 22
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, a Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
For years, Nikon's 70-200 f/2.8 lens has been the benchmark for fast telephoto zoom lenses, unrivaled for low-light, sports, wildlife, concerts, weddings, portraits and everyday shooting. This new version takes that legendary performance to the next level with the same jaw-dropping image quality that has made it a prized lens of pros and serious hobbyists alike. Whether you're shooting a DX DSLR like the D500 or an FX powerhouse like the D5, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens will take you to thrilling new heights.FEATURES:Cutting-edge optics for maximum definition - The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR produces images that have a life of their own. Six ED glass elements, Fluorite (FL) and High Refractive (HRI) lens elements and Nano Crystal Coat (N) all but eliminate distortion and glare and maximize contrast and sharpness, even in difficult backlit situations. The constant f/2.8 maximum aperture produces beautiful, creamy background blur, and the masterful design and construction ensures this lens will be a legend. Innovative controls and design for working pros - The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR has four focus function buttons right on the lens barrel, perfect for engaging autofocus or AF Lock*. The zoom and focus rings have reversed positions for more comfortable, stable zooming. Its magnesium alloy barrel, High Refractive Index (HRI) lens element and lightweight Fluorite (Fl) element located near the front of the optical group keep the lens evenly balanced. The tripod collar ring spins on ball bearings for smooth transitions between horizontal and vertical shooting. Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture - Shoot with the aperture wide open at f/2.8 across the entire zoom range-from 70mm to 200mm-for sharp, bright images with smooth, creamy background blur. Close focus has been improved from 4.6 feet (1.4m) to approx. 3.6 feet (1.1m), allowing for stunning close-up portraits. Combined with a high-ISO Nikon DSLR,the AF-S