- Focal length and maximum aperture: 70-200mm 1:4.0
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 34 Degree - 12 Degree
- Inner focusing system with USM focus adjustment. Closest focusing distance: 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- A circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. The tripod collar (sold separately) is the same one used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. What's in the box: E-67U 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), ET-74 Lens Hood, LP1224 Lens Case, 1-Year Warranty