- Get in Close and Detail: 20.3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30x Zoom LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens (24-720mm), plus 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Eye Viewfinder: 0.2-Inch 1, 166k-dot EVF (electronic viewfinder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions
- 4K Video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking feature
- Easy Selfie and Creative Framing: Wi-Fi plus a 180-degree front flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfie photography or vlogging and framing for unusual perspectives
- Manual Control: Control ring provides manual control of the aperture, shutter speed, zoom and focus
Panasonic LUMIX point-and-shoot digital cameras are known among camera enthusiasts for reliability and innovative features. The Panasonic Digital Camera LUMIX DC-ZS70K brings the legendary optical performance of a 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens with amazingly stable 5-axis hybrid O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiasts will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K video and 4K photo modes bring to the creative experience.