- Large 1", 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfie photos.
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF ; Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
Inside the super compact Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. The LUMIX DMC-LX10K is powered by Panasonic’s leading 1-inch 4K sensor, pumping out 20 megapixels of detail backed up by a super bright 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F/1.4-2.8 (24-72mm) lens. Panasonic leads in 4K and the LUMIX DMC-LX10K offers a mix of 4K Ultra HD video recording, lighting fast 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and now internal Focus Stacking modes. A lens mounted control ring provides the feel of a DSLR without the bulk. And with Wi-Fi and the ability to recharge by USB, on the go photography has never been easier.