- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Class leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a "Dual IS" effect.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps). Flash type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN9.0 equivalent (ISO200 ãƒ»m) / GN6.2 equivalent (ISO100 ãƒ»m), Built-in Pop-up (Referenceï¼‰
- Weather sealed splash proof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.
- Recording file format: Still image - JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard) ; Motion picture - AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.