- [Compact Lenses] Travel light with two super compact lenses included. 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 and 45-150mm F4.0-5.6
- [Dual I.S.] Get clear handheld shots even in low-light. In-body 5-axis Dual I.S. works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video
- [Live View Finder] 2764K-dot high-resolution viewfinder for easier framing, even in bright sunlight
- [4K Technology] Not only 4K video, but exclusive 4K Photo and Post Focus technology that eliminates worry about missing the moment or the perfect focus
- [Easy Controls] A thumbwheel control, integrated viewfinder, and tilting touchscreen enable LCD will maximize your control of the photographic experience
Panasonic - LUMIX GX85 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lenses: For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts - or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs - Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive, no-compromise performance. Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes. Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the Wi-Fi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.