- New 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- New TruePic VIII Dual Quad Core Image Processor, Autofocus Points - Phase Detection: 121 (121 Cross-Type),Contrast Detection: 121
- 60 frames per second S-AF, 18 frames per second C-AF (silent electronic shutter)
- 15 frames per second S-AF, 10 frames per second C-AF (mechanical shutter)
- 121-Point Dual Fast AF with Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection focusing
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II is an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography: up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking, 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points, up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization, plus a 50MP High-Res Shot Mode. It’s all enclosed in a lightweight magnesium alloy weatherproof body. Paired with the superior resolution of Olympus M.Zuiko PRO lenses, the E-M1 Mark II will deliver brilliant imagery that’s coveted by professionals everywhere.