- New larger Z mount for revolutionary optical performance
- Nikon-designed 45.7MP backside Illuminated image sensor with no optical low pass filter (OLPF)
- 493-Point on-sensor phase detect AF system and up to 9 fps
- 4K ultra-HD video; 8K time-lapse; 120/1080P slow motion
- Compatible with new Z nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories
More than mirrorless. Nikon mirrorless. Our vision has always been to create cameras and lenses that capture more light. More light means more detail. More speed. More possibilities. The Z7 brings that vision to life (and then some). combining the advantages of a lightweight mirrorless design, a revolutionary new full-frame lens mount and matched lenses, a Nikon designed 45.7MP image sensor and seamless integration with Nikon DSLR system-including the nikkor lenses you love-the Z7 is a camera Unlike any before it. And yet, it’s unmistakably a Nikon. This is mirrorless reinvented. The new Z mount has a 17% larger internal diameter than Nikon's acclaimed F-mount. It totally changes what’s possible with lens design. Enhanced low-light performance. Even illumination from corner-to-corner. Maximum apertures as wide as f/0.95. Faster data transfer between camera and lens. This is the ideal balance between mount diameter, large image sensor and flange focal distance.