- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may also contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
- This Photo4Less Kit includes Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera body - 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VRII AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Autofocus Lens
- 52mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 52mm Wide Angle Lens - 2 X SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Table Top Tripod -
- Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash - Top Quality Photo Video Tripod - Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 52mm - Replacement ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
The black Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera features a DX-format 24.2 megapixel sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD video with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800 and a fast continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. The sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the imaging assets are both a versatile 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities. The compact, yet durably designed, camera body incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2" 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. Also integrated into the D5300 are both Wi-Fi and GPS modules, which enable advanced image sharing capabilities as well as location-based image tagging. When paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance and a vast network of pre-populated Points of Interest adds to the overall geotagging functionality. For creatively enhancing the look and feel of imagery in-camera, a wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as a host of in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.