- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon's new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) - f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0" touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
Stay inspired with the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It can be ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8-2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low light conditions. The DIGIC 7 Image Processor immediately pays dividends with improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW, JPEG and RAW+JPEG modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi and NFC and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.FEATURES:1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor - The PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high-quality images and videos. Its wide dynamic range helps ensure both bright and dark parts of an image are fully captured, like the shadowy side of a building on a bright sunny day, or streetlights on a dark night. 20.1 Megapixels* means photos with enough detail to print, or enjoy on high-resolution monitors and mobile devices. It also gives additional flexibility during editing, giving you the option of cropping in on your subject for improved composition while still having a detailed, high-resolution image. Smooth gradations from light to dark keeps unrealistic banding in solid colors to a minimum. Thanks to an available ISO of up to 12800 (expandable to 25600) and the power of the new DIGIC 7 Image Processor, extremely low-light photos and videos are possible, with minimal image noise. Using a high ISO also allows for a faster shutter speed, which lowers the possibility of blur caused by excessive