- Kit Includes 10 Products: Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera + NB-11LH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack + CB-2LF Battery Charger + WS-800 Wrist Strap + Limited 1-Year Warranty
- SanDisk 32 GB 320x Class 10 High-Speed SDHC Memory Card + Card Reader + Memory Card Wallet + Tabletop Tripod + Padded Camera Case + Screen Protector
- 20.0MP 1/2.3" CCD Image Sensor - DIGIC 4+ Image Processor - 8x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-224mm (35mm Equivalent) - 2.7" 230k-Dot LCD Monitor - HD 720p Video Recording at 25 fps
- ISO 1600 and 2.2 fps Continuous Shooting - Optical Image Stabilizer and Digital IS - Smart AUTO and Auto Zoom Settings - ECO Mode and Help Button
High-resolution shooting in a compact, portable form factor, the red PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera from Canon is a convenient point-and-shoot featuring a 20.0MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor. Together, the sensor and processor offer notable image quality for stills shooting as well as HD 720p video recording at 25 fps. Complementing the imaging capabilities, an 8x optical zoom lens covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit shooting in a variety of locations. This lens is also benefitted by an Optical Image Stabilizer, as well as Digital IS, which help to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the camera's sleek design is complemented by a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD for image playback and live view monitoring, and a host of shooting features are available to intelligently select exposure settings, creatively adjust the look of imagery, or to simply learn more about how to use all of the shooting controls of the ELPH 180. A 20.0MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to realize notable image clarity and sensitivity to ISO 1600 to support working in a variety of conditions. The sensor and processor combination also avail a top continuous shooting rate of 2.2 fps as well as HD 720p video recording at 25 fps. An 8x optical zoom lens offers a 28-224mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, and is benefitted by both an Optical Image Stabilizer and Digital IS to minimize the appearance of camera shake. A 2.7" 230k-dot rear LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, or reviewing photos and videos. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations. Auto Zoom helps to maintain consistent compositions and framing accuracy, as well as sharp focus, when working with distant subjects by automatically zooming in or out.