- 22MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 61-point AF system. Image type : JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW + JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
- ISO 100 - 25600 range with 50 - 102,800 expansion
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
The Canon 5260B002 EOS 5D Mark III 22.3MP Digital SLR Camera Body (lens required and sold separately) with supercharged EOS performance and full frame, high-resolution image capture is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and extended ISO range of 100-25600 make this it ideal for shooting weddings in the studio, out in the field and great for still photography. Professional-level high definition video capabilities includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance that make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon's advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure.