- 45-point all cross-type AF system allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate autofocus, and stills with instant and precise autofocus.
- Comes packed In Kit Box (NO LENS INCLUDED) Lens was removed
For next-level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system*. Excellent in dim light, it has improved low luminance performance to EV -3 and is compatible with most EF lenses (lenses with maximum apertures of f/8 or higher, and some lenses with extenders attached may operate at a maximum of 27 points). It also features 4 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations. These include user-selectable Single-point AF, Zone AF, where users can select from one of 9 predefined AF zones; Large Zone AF, where one of three zones can be selected; and 45-point AF auto selection, where the camera detects the AF point automatically. * The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and Dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.