- 45Â° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360Â°. The trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, and also has a field of view of 2 Â½" (65mm). The parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Large-and-stable double arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the advanced ball-bearing technology allows the arm to glide with little resistance. The solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control
- Robust and versatile, zoom stereo microscope. Perfect for laboratory and industrial application, and designed to provide outstanding value without compromising performance
This Parco Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects.
The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas; making it sure to meet your flexibility requirements.
Packed in a fitted Styrofoam box, and includes a dust cover and an instruction manual.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point
- Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio
- Magnification Range: 7x—45x
- Working Distance: Up to 8” vertical; Up to 4” optical; 20” boom arm adjustable
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Double arm ball-bearing boom stand
- Light Source: Optional
- Trinocular zoom stereo microscope head
- Pair of 10x WF eyepieces
- Double arm boom stand
- Focusing arm
- Pair of eye guards
- One dust cover
- User manual