- V434B-L54P-C20C; Total magnification: 3.5X-90X; Head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular; Eyepieces: 30mm widefield WF10X/20 and WF20X; Objective: zoom 0.7X-4.5X; Zoom ratio: 6.5:1; Auxiliary objective lens: 0.5X; Separate photo-tube focus adjustment; Beam split lever enables photo-tube or left eye-tube; Interpupillary distance: adjustment 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both ocular-tubes +/-5dp; Working distance: 6-1/4inch (160mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and 3-3/4inch (95mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens; Field of view: max 2-3/8inch (60mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and max 1-1/8inch(29mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens; Focus adjustment stroke: 2-3/8inch (60mm); Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen with reflector, 90degrees;adjustable inclined angle range; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen
- ach light has its own intensity control; Main power on/off switch; Mounting size of auxiliary lens and ring lights: 50mm female thread; Plastic shell 54 LED with 100v-240v wide voltage range power adapter; Glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Sturdy metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (US and Canada Plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 3488 x 2616 pixels (9.0MP) - 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
This digital zoom stereo trinocualr microscope system includes a 3.5X-90X zoom stereo trinocular microscope with dual lights - reflected and transmitted, 54-LED shadowless ring light and 9MP USB2.0 color digital camera. With the 0.5X barlow lens, the working distance can be as long as 6-1/2" (165mm), and the field of view can be as large as 2-3/8" (60mm) in diameters. The optional 2X auxiliary lens can be used to increase the total power to 180X which is good for some precision instructments. The 3488x2616 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. This microscope can be used for inspecting insects, coins, stamps, rocks, gems, jewels, PCB, electronic chips, circuit boards, watch parts, leaves, powder, mold.