- Total magnification: 3.5X-90X; Head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular; Eyepieces: 30mm widefield WF10X/20 and WF20X; Objective: zoom 0.7X-4.5X; Zoom ratio: 6.5:1; Auxiliary objective lens: 0.5X; Separate photo-tube focus adjustment; Beam split lever enables photo-tube or left eye-tube; Interpupillary distance: adjustment 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both ocular-tubes +/-5dp
- Working distance: 6-1/2inch (165mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and 3-3/4inch (95mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens; Field of view: max 2-3/8inch (60mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and max 1-1/8inch(29mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens; Focus adjustment stroke: 2-3/8inch (60mm); Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen with reflector, 90 degrees adjustable inclined angle range; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen; Each light has its own intensity control
- Main power on/off switch; Mounting size of auxiliary lens and ring lights: 50mm female thread; Extra illumination: metal shell 144 LED shadow-free ring light, variable intensity control, 90V ~ 265V wide voltage range power adapter; Glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Sturdy metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (US and Canada Plug)
- Digital display system: - Display: 9.7inch Color LCD Touch Screen (1024x768) - 0.37X adjustable reduction lens to get larger field of view - Live preview frame speed: 17fps at 1024x768, 25fps at 640x480 - Camera resolution: 2560x1920 pixels (5M pixels) - Operating System: Android 4.2.2 - Connectivity: HDMI out, USB 2.0, SD, Bluetooth, WiFi
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
This digital trinocular zoom stereo microscope package contains an integrated digital display solution. This digital display consists of a 5MP microscope camera combined with a 9.7 inch touchpad display, and is powered by the Android 4.2.2 system. The 3.5X-90X zoom trinocular microscope comes with super widefield optics, and versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lights with individual adjustable intensity. The package also includes a 144-LED ring light with intensity control that provides shadowless illumination from the top of the sample. The 2560x1922 pixels digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video, which can be later transfered to a computer, and provides a live preview image. With the included 0.5X barlow lens, the working distance can be as long as 6-1/2" (165mm), and the field of view can be as large as 2-3/8" ( 60mm) in diameter. An optional 2X auxiliary lens can be used to increase the total power to 180X, which is good for inspecting precision instructments. The stereo microscope is useful for many applications such as biological research laboratories, engravers, watchmakers, gemologists, collectors, jewelers and anyone in the electronics industry.