- 3.5X-45X super widefield continuous zoom magnification power
- Crystal clear stereo erect images over a super wide field view
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view and 8" (200mm) large working distance
- Super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces with FOLDABLE eye-guards
- Trinocular port for adding photo or video capability
This is a 3.5X-45X zoom magnification trinocular stereo microscope head. It includes a 0.5X Barlow lens, a pair of super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and foldable eyeguards. It comes with 45-degree inclined 30mm eyetubes with diopter. Its trinocular port enables to add photo or video capability. The microscope provides sharp clear erect stereo images over a large zoom magnification range. Its super widefield optics and high-eyepiont design ensure an easy and comfortable observation. This microscope head fits all the stands with a 3" (76mm in diameter) O-ring holder. It is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus. It is brand new in factory box. Its retail value is $1050.