- The Spitfire 1x Prism Scope excels in close to medium range shooting applications where fast target acquisition and speed is of the essence. The prism based design allows for a compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality.
- Fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective coatings offer bright views even in low light conditions.
- The reticle is etched directly on the prism ensuring shooters have an effective point of aim at all times regardless of illumination. A selectable red/green illuminated reticle features five intensity levels to match the situational conditions.
- Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired.
- With shockproof construction, the Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
The 1x Spitfire combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions. Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.