- The highly compact, daylight bright Sparc II is packed with performance features and lends itself to a variety of platforms.
- A modular three piece base offers four seperate mounting heights for user and weapon specific customization. A high base and shim plate offer absolute and lower 1/3 co-witness mounting heights. A low base provides options for handguns or shotguns.
- Fully multi-coated lenses offer a clear field of view and the unit is parallax free with unlimited eye relief. Elevation and windage turrets adjust the point of impact up and down or left and right.
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, the one piece body is rugged and lightweight providing shockproof performance withstanding recoil and impact. O-ring seals and nitrogen purging ensure the unit is water and fogproof in the field.
- Rear facing power controls with only two buttons offer simplicity in use and adjustment of the 10 brightness levels available.
Get on target fast with the SPARC II. Ultra-compact and lightweight, the SPARC II (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is equally at home mounted on a rifle or shotgun. Digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels—automatically returning to the last dot intensity used when powered up. Rugged single-piece body machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. The VMX-3T Magnifier is not recommended for use with the SPARC II.