- These Vortex Pro Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 0.78 inches (19.81 mm) from the base.
- Streamlined, strong and durable, the Pro Rings use four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure mounting of your riflescope. Unique design permits easy installation and removal of the scope into/out of the rings.
- Permanently attaches to either Picatinny or Weaver bases. Square-edged crossbolt ensures positive engagement of ring to base.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Durable black matte anodized finish.
- Sold two rings per package. Made in USA.
The easiest way to adjust your riflescope perfectly on your favorite rifle, the Vortex Viper Riflescope Rings offer secure and durable strength with every use. Using four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws, these designed by Vortex allows for easy installation and removal from the rings, ensuring that you are ready for hunting at a moment's notice. The square-edged crossbolt offers strong engagement with the base, keeping your Vortex Viper Easy Install Riflescope Rings perfectly balanced even after extensive use. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, the Vortex Viper Adjustable Riflescope Rings are strong, durable, and streamlined, making for a flawless view time and time again.