The G2-FFPS41650-M comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 4-16x magnification for targeting
- A functionally designed first focal plane mil-dot reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- An adjustable objective, or AO, lens - allowing for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation - via an adjustable side focus dial
- Etched reticle visible with or without illumination, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- Responsive touch-button reticle illumination switch, for rapid reticle illumination adjustment with minimal movement
- 1/4MOA/click windage and adjustment knobs with resettable zeroes
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction
- A sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water
The FFPS41650-M weighs 1 pound 11 ounces. It has a 30mm diameter tube and requires 30mm diameter scope rings. The scope is 13 inches in total length.
The package also includes:
- A pair of heavy duty high profile 30mm picatinny scope rings.
- A detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter sunshade, for reducing outward glare from your scope lens to help conceal your position.
- A set of removable spring-loaded flip-up lens covers for protecting your scope lenses when not in use.
- A felt drawstring carrying bag for storage and transport of your rifle scope when unmounted.
- One CR2032 3V battery for powering your scope's reticle illumination